MAPPS allows firms in good standing to purchase an electronic database of all member contacts. This information is available on the MAPPS website, however, as a service to our membership an Excel spreadsheet of this data will be provided for a fee. Data provided from MAPPS will be compiled from information provided by the membership and is only as accurate as submitted.
- $100 Mailing labels, pre-printed, of one contact per MAPPS member firm.
- $300 One-time use of a spreadsheet (Excel) that includes mailing and email address for all known MAPPS contacts.
- $500 Annual Subscription to spreadsheet (Excel) updated quarterly with mailing and email addresses for all known MAPPS contacts.
The purchasing company agrees to the following terms:
- MAPPS staff must be provided all correspondence using the database prior to the release of said correspondence (both email and standard mail).
- The database is not to be resold or retransmitted to anyone outside of the purchasing firm.
- The database is to be used in accordance with the MAPPS Code of Ethics.
- All electronic communication complies with the CAN-SPAM Act*.
Information provided by MAPPS staff is only as accurate as provided by member firms and their employees. MAPPS staff will do their best to update contact information but are not responsible for contacts that no longer work for the firm, report to a different division or opt-out of email communication from the renting member firm.
For more information about how your firm can rent the MAPPS membership database, please contact Nick Palatiello, Assistant Executive Director for External Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-787-6996.
- Identification – Unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to non-wireless accounts must be clearly identified as a solicitation or advertisement for products or services.
- Offering a Way to Reject Future Messages – Commercial e-mail senders must provide easily- accessible, legitimate ways for recipients to reject future messages from that sender.
- Return Address – All commercial e-mail, and e-mail considered transactional and relationship messages (about existing transactions), must contain legitimate return e-mail addresses, as well as the sender’s postal address.
- Subject Lines – Commercial e-mail senders must use subject lines that are accurate. Using misleading or bogus subject lines to trick readers into opening messages is prohibited.